Work Science has extensive experience in dealing with asbestos, lead, silica and other hazardous materials. We operate a NATA accredited asbestos laboratory. We can help clients manage these risks practically across a range of high-risk industries and sectors.
Extensive research exists on the known health hazards associated with asbestos, lead, silica and other hazardous materials. Legislation exists for the management of asbestos and hazardous materials across workplaces in Australia. Work Science helps our clients to meet these legislative compliance obligations in a tailored and practical way. Our service offering includes:
- Identification of asbestos and hazardous materials – including NATA accredited laboratory analysis
- Development of asbestos and hazardous materials registers
- Risk assessment (including human health risk assessment) associated with asbestos, lead, silica and other hazardous materials
- Management plans and strategies including control advice
- NATA accredited air monitoring and clearance certification
- Training for workers including asbestos, lead, silica and other hazardous materials
Work Science also has technology platforms that support the delivery of our asbestos and hazardous materials consulting services. This includes online access to registers and other key compliance documentation, as well as the ability to keep registers updated and current in accordance with legislative requirements.