Many events can have positive and negative impacts on a project’s objectives. Carefully characterising the objectives then assessing the risks and opportunities will maximise the chances of getting your project decision making correct.
Whether its budget, time, financial efficiency, stakeholder, reputation or operational risk we can work with you to develop a risk management plan that mitigates adverse outcomes and maximises opportunity.
- Facilitate the project risk management process
- Advise on risk during projects
- Document project risk registers, reports and files
- Help comply with client requirements, the state and commonwealth legislation
- Help comply with ISO 31000 – Risk Management
We work for:
- Clients and asset owners who are commissioning projects
- Project Managers
- Contract Administrators
- Design Teams