The peace of mind that comes with a sense of confidence that your organisation is complying with health and safety law is forefront of mind when we work with our clients. Whilst you can never stop focussing on health and safety, and compliance is an ongoing effort, we understand the importance of being able to work with duty holders to ensure they are doing the right things to comply.
The modern legislative framework has a performance based architecture and encourages directors, officers and workers to formulate their own methods for ensuring the health and safety of people. There is also considerable prescription when it comes to hazards such as:
- Asbestos, lead and other hazardous materials
- Hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods
- Hazardous manual tasks
- Electrical work
- Emergency preparedness (link to dedicated section on emergency preparedness)
- Hazardous atmospheres
- Remote or isolated work
- Work at heights and fall hazards
- Hazardous work such as confined spaces, construction work
- Licensing of high risk work such as occupational diving, scaffolding, rigging etc
- Plant and equipment
We understand these requirements, what they mean in practice and work with you to achieve better operational outcomes through compliance.
We can help you understand what due diligence (link to dedicated section on due diligence), reasonably practicable and compliance means for your organisation.
The outcome is organisations that meet operational objectives and comply with the law.
- Provide advice on implementing measures that comply with the law
- Conduct a compliance audit or gap analysis
- Develop policies or procedures that comply with the law
- Train people in aspects of the legislation
- Help work with the regulator
- Help respond to improvement or prohibition notices
- Develop compliance programs
- Conduct due diligence audits for officers (link to dedicated section on due diligence)
We work for:
- Small, medium and large organisations
- All industries
- Directors, officers and C-suite executives
- General Counsels and in-house legal teams
- Law firms
- Health, Safety and Environment Professionals
- Human Resources Professionals
- Operations Professionals
For further information, see the health and safety legislation in your jurisdiction.
(insert links to commonwealth and all states and territories – or perhaps just the legislation government website that covers everything)
(insert links to the regulators)